Code Enforcement Topics

Vacant lot or house with high grass, trash or debris.
Weed Control: 504-364-3540

Occupied house with high grass, trash or debris.
Junk vehicles in street, driveway, front yard, rear yard, or side of house.
Illegal sign on Right of Way.
Commercial/recreational vehicle on street and in front of house.
Operating a vehicle repair or other business in a residential area.

Property Maintenance/Zoning: 504-364-3642

Construction without a permit.
House fence or other structure in disrepair.

Building Section: 504-364-3500

Open and vacant house
Dangerous Building Abatement: 504-364-3560

What is property zoned?
Plan Review Section: 504-364-3512